WHEN: On Thursday, October 6, 2016, from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM Eastern, NTEU Chapter 293 will hold its annual member meeting which will be videocast to all regional offices. Union members in Washington, D.C., may want to arrive between 11:30 AM and 12:00 PM to ensure that their names are checked prior to 12:00 PM. After the meeting, we will serve a barbecue lunch to all members in the Multipurpose Room in Headquarters.
NONMEMBERS: The vast majority of bargaining unit (non-management) employees at the SEC are members of the union. Any bargaining unit employee who is not yet a member of the union, but who would like to attend the meeting and luncheon may join the union by filling out boxes 1, 2 and 4 in this form, Form SF-1187 (Standard Dues Withholding Form), and submitting the executed form by email to Chapter 293 President Greg Gilman or by hand to any Chapter 293 steward at any time prior to the meeting (including at the door of the meeting).
WHERE: Members in Headquarters will meet in the Main Auditorium. The meeting will be videocast to the regions and members in regional offices should meet in the following rooms (please check with your local steward(s) regarding meals/refreshments):
- Atlanta Regional Office: Room 1061
- Boston Regional Office: Conference Room 22001
- Chicago Regional Office: Main Conference Room on the 9th Floor
- Denver Regional Office: Vail Conference Room
- Fort Worth Regional Office: The Grand Hall
- Los Angeles Regional Office: Room 950
- Miami Regional Office: 17th Floor Conference Room
- New York Regional Office: 4th Floor Hearing Room
- Philadelphia Regional Office: 5th Floor Multipurpose Room
- Salt Lake City Regional Office: Multipurpose Room 6.112
- San Francisco Regional Office: 26th Floor Staff Room